Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another Way to Use Clemson Orange in Your Wedding


Willrich Bridal has done more than our fair share of Clemson weddings this year and we have a bunch coming up next year. The thing I hear over and over from Clemson brides is “I want to use orange but I don’t want it to scream Clemson.” This is not always easy to accomplish, especially in ballrooms around Clemson who all seem to have purple and orange as a theme.

So when I saw this design in the new issue of Ines Del Mas Weddings I couldn't help but be excited. The vibrant turquoise and orange are just beautiful. The black lace runners on the table give it that funky Spanish over the top feel. Even with touches of purple in your room, I still think this would still work. Used with lots of candles and black wrought iron holders it would be amazing. What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails