Friday, February 4, 2011

Casting Call


Want to be a star?  Today, I received this email looking for brides and grooms and I thought I would pass it on:

Hey there!

A new documentary series is seeking brides and grooms to be who are
anxious about their soon to be In-Laws. If you would be
willing to pass this information along to your membership and clients, I
would really appreciate it. It is a fun show aimed at bringing
people closer together. It will be airing on a major cable
network this spring. Every family chosen to participate will be
generously compensated. We are looking for families full of big personalities who are dealing with issues which range from serious to silly!

Please pass along my contact information as I would be happy to field questions.

Many thanks!
Amy Cummings
Amy.cummings@LeftfieldPictures.com
212 564 2607 ex:2339


This is the company that produces Pawns Stars and Bridal Bootcamp among other reality shows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails