Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cost of Bouquets



When planning weddings, one of the biggest shocks for the wedding couple seems to be the cost of the wedding flowers and more to the point the cost of the typical wedding bouquet. This is something I really understand. A few years ago, when I was planning my own wedding, I burst into tears when given the flowers quote. I couldn’t believe flowers could possibly cost that much and I wasn’t even having what I really wanted. So I do understand. I’m always hearing “that’s just too much” for a bouquet, so I decided to do some checking and see what bouquets were running across the country. I did a very informal poll using other wedding planner friends. The results are interesting. The costs are all very close. I also asked about portrait bouquets and as you can see from the numbers, portrait bouquets are not something done in other parts of the country. So the next time you are shocked over the cost of flowers at least you will know you are not alone.
LocationBridal BouquetPortrait Bouquet
Maryland$160 - $175N/A
Houston, Tx$175N/A
Phoenix Az$200 - $325N/A
Memphis TN$150$50
Pittsburgh PA$175N/A
Franklin, NC$150 - $200$75- $100

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails