Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What Color Tux and Accessories Should The Groom Wear


When I’m asked my opinion on just what the groom and his men should wear, I always cast my vote for black tux, with white tie and vest for the groom and black tie and vest for the his groomsmen. To me, this is just your most elegant choice. Your groom stands apart but still elegant and sophisticated.

Followed closely behind this choice is the white dinner jacket (I’m a little partial to this one; it’s what my husband wore at our wedding). I’m just not into the pinks, greens, blues and most every other color of the rainbow vests and ties. I’m sorry but it’s just a little too prom date for me. If you’re old enough to get married, you are old enough to leave your prom days behind you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails