Friday, April 3, 2009

Peacock and Hydrangea Table Decor For A Benefit


A few weeks ago Willrich Bridal and Special Events was contacted and asked to do the table décor for a benefit for Hidden Treasures Christian School for Special Needs Children. Now I am no florist. I normally hire florists to do this kind of work, but I decided to give it a shot and see what I could come up with. I had six tables to decorate. We decided to go with an elegant peacock, roses and hydrangea theme. The colors were the colors of the school, blue and gold. I don’t think it turned out to badly if I do say so myself. Yvette from Photography by Dennis and Yvette also attended the benefit and she took these pictures of the setup. I thought I would share them with you. By the way the benefit raised over $6,000.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails