Friday, March 20, 2009

Willrich Bridal's Newest Member



Ok, this is totally non wedding related, but I wanted to introduce the newest member of Willrich Bridal. Meet Spanky, our brand new puppy. I had wanted a puppy for so long and finally Richard agreed (Flipflop (the cat) was out voted) and we adopted Spanky. He is a Shih Tzu and Jack Russell mix. Apparently he is Shih Tzu on the outside and Jack Russell on the inside. He so far hasn’t met anything that is not a chew toy. He is totally adorable and totally a new baby. I had forgotten what it is like to have a new baby, all that crying at night. I haven’t slept in two days. So, just ignore the dark circles under my eyes please. Anybody know how long the puppy stage lasts?

2 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

oh my gosh he is ADORABLE! how old is he? i think we got through the puppy stage at around 16 weeks.

Susan Sanford, Willrich Bridal Wedding Planning and Special Events, Greenville, SC said...

Thanks Ami, he is 9 weeks old, so we have a few more weeks of the puppy state. He's doing better, we are actually sleeping through the night now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails