Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things We Love - Movement Away From Veils

Photo From The Knot

Have you noticed the trend lately of designers and brides moving away from veils? Now, I have nothing against a wedding veil, there are some beautiful ones out there, but I really love the look of a bride with no veil. It always seems such a shame to hide a beautiful hair design or the beautiful back of the dress, under an overpriced piece of tulle. Give me beautiful up- swept hair with strategically placed bling or flowers any day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. I didn't wear a veil for my September 2007 wedding. And although I did get a concerned call from my mother, the overall effect was incredible. There are more than a few photos of guests admiring my dress and hair as I walked down the aisle. The effect was just what I was looking for and all eyes were definitely on me! Perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails