Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What Makes Willrich Bridal Great?



People ask me all the time, what sets Willrich Bridal apart from other wedding planners, what makes us so special. I would have to say, it is my team. I have a wonderful team that comes to each wedding and helps handle all the details. As one minister told me, most wedding planners consisted of one nervous lady with a clipboard. Well not Willrich.

We have a team of usually five that will work your wedding. Each person has their own specialty that they are in charge of at the wedding. Things like packing the car, pinning on boutonnières, the timeline, lining the processional up, setting up the reception site, decorating the bridal suite. Having worked so many weddings together, at this point we are like the proverbial well oiled machine.

I can’t imagine trying to do a wedding on my own, without a team. There is no way, one or two people can be everywhere you need someone on your wedding day. To paraphrase a famous quote “It takes a team to raise a wedding”.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails