Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fun at the Falls Park



We had soooooo much fun today at the Trash Your Wedding Dress Event in downtown Greenville, SC. It was an absolute ball. The photographers and videographer got some beautiful shots. These are just a few of the ones I took with my poor little camera. When I get some of Dennis and Yvette’s, I will post them.

The girl’s posed for pictures at the Hyatt in downtown Greenville, then rode the trolley down to the West End and played in the water at Falls Park. We draw quite a crowd, including a reporter for the Greenville News. They even did a video interview with me, so watch for it. We had lunch at the park and a speaker from the American Cancer Society came and spoke to the girls.

We had signs explaining the event and reminding women to get their exams. So many people stopped and talked to us about the importance of this and what a wonderful creative way it was of getting the message out there. I hope we will be able to make this an annual event.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails