Sunday, October 3, 2010

NWR But Oh So Much Fun - I Met Leslie Blodgett of Bare Essentials Today


Ok, this is mostly NWR (non wedding related) unless I stretch it and say it’s about make up for brides, but nah it’s really just about me and what a great time I had today meeting Leslie Blodgett. She is the creator and executive chairman of Bare Essentials makeup.

If you haven’t heard of this makeup and skin care line, you have probably been living under a rock. I’ve used it for years and it really made a difference in my skin. I have turned more than a few people on to just how great this makeup is. Anyway, Linda that works with me had heard months ago that Leslie was coming to town and the first people to sign up could meet her and have their makeup down by the experts on her staff. Linda, bless her heart stood in line and got us signed up.

Please ignore the fact that I have no makeup on in this picture, it was before the makeover.

So today was the big day and it was so much fun. In fact, way more fun than I ever expected it to be. We got an autograph, pictures taken with her, and free makeovers done by her New York staff. Here’s a few pictures (sorry they are from my cell phone) of all the fun.



The bus was huge


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails