Monday, January 7, 2008

Review From the Show



I just wanted to say hello to all the beautiful brides we met this weekend at the Wedding Festivals show. Hopefully your feet didn't hurt as much as mine did once the show was over. There was so much to see and do. My staff and I had so much fun meeting everyone. I’m always amazed at the diverse group of brides that show up. Some are in the very beginning phase of planning and some are in the “my wedding is almost here and I’m panicking” phase. Hopefully Willrich Bridal Wedding Planning can help you no matter which phase you are in.

We also met some new and amazing vendors and of course saw many of the vendors we have worked with for years. It was a good show and as usual the Hyatt of Greenville did a great job.


Below are a few pictures we took at the show.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails