Monday, August 20, 2007

Wedding Show At Belk Simpson at Haywood Mall


I just wanted to say hi to all the sweet future brides I met at the Belk at Haywood Wedding Show on Sunday. Willrich Bridal was thrilled to be invited to set up a display at the show showing brides just what a wedding planner can do for them. It was a small show with a lot of personal one on one time with the brides, my favorite kind of show. We met a lot of sweet savvy brides to be.

There were also some of my favorite vendors in attendance. Diane Richey from Wedding Invitations and More , one of my favorite vendors was there. Also Michelle and TJ from Getz Creative Photography , who we recently did a wedding with were there. They do beautiful work, check it out. Susan of Couture Cakes of Greenville and her sweet husband were there too. Susan does great cakes and we have used her on several occasions. Mark from Ernest Rawlins was also there and we spent some time talking and found out we have some mutual friends. I love his work, it’s so classic.

Anyway, it was a great show and if you missed it I’m sorry, but the good news is Belk’s plans on having another one in the near future, so be sure and watch for it and we’ll see you there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails