Monday, August 13, 2007

Tag, You're It


Ok, one of the wedding planner forums I belong to is doing a round of blog tag. Basically the rules are that players that have been tagged by other bloggers list 8 facts/habits about themselves. Well I got tagged by Shanika of SJB Wedding & Events based in Charlotte NC. (Check out her very cool blog.)

Anyway, I have been racking my brain trying to come up with eight interesting facts about me or my habits. I have come to the conclusion that I’m a much more boring person than I thought. There goes that dream of a movie about my life (yeah right).

So here goes:

1. I have a BA in English (yeah, yeah I know you can’t tell it by this blog. Hey it was in literature, so give me a break.)
2. My dad’s family is from Possum Kingdom (yes there really is such a place).
3. I have a sixteen year old son.
4. I was born on Valentines Day. A real sweetheart. Romance is in my blood.
5. I am wedding obsessed (just ask my husband, he’ll tell you), which means I have every wedding magazine and wedding related book on the market. Well maybe not all of them but pretty close.
6. My favorite TV shows are all the wedding ones (thank goodness for TiVo), Kyle XY, Monk, Ace of Cakes, Top Chef, Burn Notice and yes although I hate to admit it I do occasionally watch the soaps.
7. Favorite author is Amanda Quick, aka Jayne Castle and Jayne Ann Krentz followed closely by Julia Quinn.
8. I have a gorgeous Maine Coon cat, that knows she is perfection and a parrot that is just plain crazy.

Ok, so I’m not Einstein, or Angelina Jolie, but I am a pretty darn good wedding planner if I do say so myself. You know they did make a movie about a wedding planner so maybe there is hope yet.

1 comment:

SJB Weddings & Events said...

Possum Kingdom??? I must google it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails