Wednesday, August 22, 2007

No Tee Shirts Allowed


I was reading Anne Chertoff's blog From I Will To I Do , a favorite blog of mine, this morning and she mentioned something that I agree is so important that I thought I would blog about it here.

I know every bride has put a lot of thought into what she will wear on her wedding day. The dress, the shoes, the jewelry, but have you thought about what you need to wear that morning before you put on the dress, shoes and jewelry? What should you wear to get your hair done and your makeup? I know you are thinking what does it matter? Well, it actually matters a lot. Let’s say you decided to wear your “I’m the Bride” tee shirt to go get your makeup and hair done. Looks great right? Yes it looks great alright, till you get ready to take it off and actually put the wedding dress on. Now, you have a problem. Ever tried to get a tee shirt off over wedding hair, makeup and a veil? It’s not going to happen. Not without a pair of scissors involved.

Moral of the story is, on the wedding day remember to wear a button or zipper shirt, no tee shirts allowed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails