Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fairytale Weddings


Ok, my personal taste does not lean towards the tons of tulle and lace “fairytale” type wedding. So I did not think I would be a big fan of the new cd Disney’s Fairytale Weddings when I first heard it mentioned on one of the wedding planner forums I belong to. (Thanks, Terrica, for the heads up.) Oh boy was I wrong. This is a beautiful instrumental cd with 14 love songs from famous Disney movies. Fully orchestrated and totally amazing this cd would be wonderful for the cocktail hour at any wedding or if you are searching for something different to walk down the aisle to, or to have as your first dance.

Maybe I’m into fairytale weddings after all. Who knew?

P.S. I understand this is the same cd as Disney's Instrumental Impression, just repackaged, so if you already own that, no need to buy it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails