Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Clemson Bride

Lately I seem to be The Wedding Planner for Clemson. I have done so many weddings for Clemson brides and everyone says the same thing. “I want to use orange in my wedding but I don’t want it to scream Clemson. What should I do?”

Well I happened to be looking through The Bride and Bloom Magazine, one of my absolute favorite magazines and I noticed this page for “Vintage Glam”. How perfect would this be for your Clemson wedding? It has the touch of orange but it is muted with the deeper burnt orange tones. The golden Jim Hjelm dress is to die for, but if you don’t want to wear gold, why not have your bridesmaids wear a dress this tone. Notice that the bouquet even has tiny purple feathers dispersed throughout. What could be more perfect for you the Clemson bride.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails