Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Wow For Your Reception Table


Ok, here is a new trend that is starting to pop up in all the bridal magazines and blogs and I have to say I think I’m loving it.  It’s the use of colored glassware on the reception tables.  Especially popular is the dark cobalt blue stemware, but I’m also seeing shades of amber.  It really makes a table setting and linens pop.  Now, I did call several rental companies in the Greenville area to see if they had colored stemware available and they did not.  But it might be worth purchasing them yourself at one of the discount stores.  Maybe they could be the favor that the guest take home at the end of the night.  It really is a visual WOW!



Source:Southern Bride Midsouth Summer/Fall 2011

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails