Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What To Do???

business,businesswomen,confusion,metaphors,people,puzzled,question marks,symbols,concepts

OK, for those of you that don’t know, we will be at the Wedding Festival Show at the Hyatt on Saturday. We have been working like crazy to come up with a new and exciting booth for the show. I don’t know if you know this, but it’s hard to come up with a great booth for a wedding planner.

We’re what is known as a service provider. We hire vendors, we set things up, we organize the day for brides and grooms; we don’t sell an item. So, the question is what do you put in a booth to represent what we do. The even bigger question is how do we make it eye catching and interesting.

If I was a florist I could fill my booth with flowers or if I was a rental company I could fill my booth with furniture, tables and linens. If I baked cakes I would fill it with cakes. Get my point. To me it seems silly to fill my booth with those things if they are not what I do.

So……after a lot of thought and effort we have changed things up this year and we are going to have a new and exciting booth. Be sure to stop by and let me know what you think. Also, we will have show discounts available for brides that set up appointments at the show. See you there…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails