Monday, January 31, 2011

An Out of the Box Wedding - Cynthia Bailey of Real Housewives of Atlanta

Brides.com
Ok, I admit it. My dirty little pleasure is Real Housewives. I watch them all, Atlanta, Beverly Hills, OC, Washington DC. It’s a little like a train wreck that you just can’t help but watch. If you are like me and have been watching RHOA, then you know that model Cynthia Bailey has been planning her wedding. I liked watching this, because she had a definite idea of what she wanted and even though it was out of the box and not approved by some of her friends, she stuck with it.



One of her out of the box ideas was the non traditional wedding dress. She wore a platinum silver dress by Rubin Singer that I thought was beautiful. Of course you would almost have to be a model to pull it off, but Cynthia looked beautiful.

Also, like most of America right now, they were having financial problems pulling off this wedding. They had to find places to cut in the budget. They cut the alcohol down to wine, champagne and a signature cocktail to save money. This is a tip that anyone could use to save money on their wedding day.

I think she looks stunning. What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails