Thursday, June 3, 2010

Personalizing Your Wedding Bouquet


Colin Cowie’s newsletter today talked about the importance of making your bouquet personalized. I couldn’t agree more. We have had brides attach tiny pictures of loved ones, necklaces, charms, broaches and even pearls to their bouquets.

When my grandmother passed away, I inherited her engagement ring which I had remade into a necklace. On my wedding day, I wrapped this necklace around the stem of my bouquet and symbolically took my grandmother down the aisle with me. I think it’s a really sweet and important way to make your bouquet even more special.

If you decide to add a remembrance to your bouquet take the item to your florist a few days before the wedding so they can add it to the hand tied ribbons wrapping the stem of your flowers. This way you can be sure you won’t lose it during the wedding.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails