Sunday, January 4, 2009

After the Show

Our beautiful booth at the show

Yesterday was the Wedding Festival Show at the Hyatt. I want to start out by thanking everyone that took time to stop by our booth and there were a lot of you. It made me feel so good to find out that so many of you were familiar with my website and are faithful followers of my blog.
I though the booth turned out really great.

If you are new to the blog, we’re glad you are here. Thank you for taking the time to check us out. If you have a particular question be sure to use the search feature at the top of the page and search for what you need.

Come back tomorrow and I will be sharing some of my favorite things from the show.

Our beautiful booth flowers created by Memories by McMillan

2 comments:

katie said...

i was there, but didn't see you... hmmmm...

Susan Sanford, Willrich Bridal Wedding Planning and Special Events, Greenville, SC said...

Hi Katie,

Sorry you missed us. We were at the end of the first row inside the room, across from Kathy and Company. Right at the door to the fasion show.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails