Friday, September 19, 2008

A Hotel Suggestion For Your Wedding Guests



Last night Richard and I were invited to the grand re-opening of The Holiday Inn Express on Woodruff Road. When a hotel has been undergoing a remolding for nearly two years, you expect to be impressed and I have to say I was.

Having planned a lot of these type events myself, I loved how well organized this one was. We were greeted at the door and given a map to tour the building. At each stop on the map, someone was there to greet you and tell you about that particular room or event area.

The remolding was beautiful; the rooms are large and well appointed. They have an indoor heated pool, fitness area, hot breakfast bar (and believe me it looked good). They also offer shuttle service and wireless internet. I think the hotel would make an excellent choice for your out of town wedding guests.

They have one room they called their bridal suite, which was perfect for getting ready on your wedding day. It was large, well lit and had the perfect counter space for your hair and makeup set up.

The hotel also has a couple of small event rooms. If you were not planning a large reception, they might just work for you.

Being located on Woodruff Road, the hotel is convenient to just about everything and easy for guests to find. Based on what I saw last night I would recommend it. You can learn more about it at http://www.staysmartgreenville.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails