Saturday, December 22, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again

I have been tagged!!
Looks like another round of tagging is going on and I have been tagged by Dantzler Designz . I am supposed to list 7 random or strange facts about myself. Why is this always so hard? I’m sure my friends could give you seven weird things I do in a matter of seconds.

Ok, here’s what I can think of:

1. I was born on Valentines Day, so I’m a real sweetheart.
2. I love old movies, especially the Thin Man movies. Myrna Loy is the person I want to be when I grow up. When I die and go to heaven, it’s going to be like a black and white movie, I'm going to sit in one of those beautiful clubs with Cary Grant and watch Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance.
3. I have a huge doll collection and of course my only child was a boy.
4. I have a parrot named Ringo.
5. My cat’s grandmother was two time national grand champion, but she is just my beautiful baby.
6.My favorite part of the wedding is when the bride and groom are announced into the reception.
7. I have water skied practically my whole life.

Ok, that seven. Now, I am suppose to tag someone else, so I am tagging

Yvette at http://www.photographybydennis.com/ .

If you want to read some other really great blogs that’s owners have been tagged, check out:
Laura - Soiree Special Events
Cynthea - Art and Soul Weddings & Events
Carey - Lasso'd Moon Designs
Kimberley - Parisian Events
Liene - Blue Orchid Designs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw I was tagged!

I did this one too, and we have so much in common! I haven't seen the Thin Man yet, but I am NOTORIOUS for watching old movies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails