Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dimitra Designs Bridal Emporium


As a wedding planner I get invited to a lot of cool things and on Thursday I was invited to the grand opening of Dimitra Designs Bridal Emporium. If you don’t already know Dimitra’s has moved into a new building across from Krispy Kreme on North Pleasantburg Dr.


I was met at the door by Diane Richey, of Wedding Invitations and More, who has a vendor space in the new building. Diane graciously handed me a glass of wine and took me on a tour of the store.

I have to say the new 15,000 sq. foot building is beautiful with thousands of wedding dresses, prom dresses and mother of the bride dresses to choose from. Each type of dress has its own section with dressing rooms for each area. They have a designer section that starts at $1000 and goes up.

I also understand there are plans in the future to have photography, hair and makeup available in the salon for brides. To learn more check out Dimitra Designs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails