Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Marriott Wedding






We did a really nice wedding this weekend at the Greenville Marriott on Pelham Road. The staff at the Marriott was great. Joelle Davis, Catering Sales Manager (that's Joelle in the picture with the cake)did a terrific job and everything turned out beautifully. This bride wanted to do a candy bar and I sent her to talk to Lori Suchanek, owner of Candy Catering. Lori comes to your event, sets up and takes down the candy bar for you. As you can see from the pictures, she did a wonderful job. Thanks again Lori.

1 comment:

Suite B said...

As I stated on a previous comment I found your page through a google search and I must say that I LOVE IT...and the ideas you have (I've gone back months) on here makes me want to get married in SC or fly you in for my wedding (sorry...small budget). Anyway I think it's important to tell people when they do a great job and I just wanted to say by the looks of your blogs you are a great planner with great ideas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails