Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wedding Day Platter


Is this not the cutest thing? It is called Our Wedding Day Platter. So many people have seen this platter in pictures from weddings I have done and asked about it, that I decided to go ahead and post about it. I can't take credit for the idea, one of my brides first brought it to my attention and we displayed it at her wedding. Since then several other brides have ordered them or gotten them as gifts.
You can design your own platter to match the people in your bridal party, skin tones, hair color, etc. You can also pick the dress colors to match the colors in your wedding. This particular site Personal Creations offers the platter at a very reasonable price. What a great present for the bride to be, or what better way to give your wedding that personalized touch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails