Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Galleries of Brian Brigham

Last night we were invited to a drop in at The Galleries of Brian Brigham. They were presenting their new expanded site.

Melissa took us on a tour of the lovely little gazebo in the back, which would be perfect for a small intimate wedding ceremony. The ballroom area inside is still as lovely as ever. We did one of my favorite weddings there. As you can see from the picture, the room is beautiful when it is set for a reception. When you rent the ballroom, the gazebo area is included. If you aren’t using it for the actual ceremony, it would be a great place to hold your cocktail hour before moving into the reception area. This is still one of the few places in town that you can bring in your own caterer.

They also now have a restaurant out back called Shane’s Distinctive Southern Cuisine. If the food we had last night is any indication, you should definitely give it a try. They are open for lunch and dinner.

We also met the florist of Me and Me Designs, that did the flowers for the event last night, which I must say were absolutely beautiful. I knew Steven from years ago when we both worked for the same company.

Its funny how I keep running into people I used to know. At a wedding this past weekend, I ran into my college suitemate, that I hadn’t seen in years. Life sure is funny!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails