Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Two New Creative Ideas

Being a wedding planner, wedding vendors are always emailing me or mailing me about their business. Yesterday, I happen to receive two really cute ideas that I thought I would pass along to you. Now, I have not personally used these vendors yet, but I did think the ideas were really special.

First was Here Comes Your Bride, http://www.herecomesyourbride.com/ . So many brides have asked me what to do when they have more than one ring bearer or flower girl. Well here's a great idea. Let them carry a banner, down the aisle before you. Of course everyone "knows" the bride is coming, but it's such an adorable look and a good way to keep the children focused and get them down the aisle.

I also received information on Micheles Collection, http://www.michelescollection.com/ . I am in love with this idea. What a cute way to make those boring white napkins something really special and add such a decorative touch to the table.

Now like I said, I have not used either of these companies, so as of yet I can't fully recommend them, but I do love the creative ideas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails