Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What Will The Planner That Comes With the Venue Do?


Well the holidays are over, the wedding festival show was Saturday and it's time to get back to work on the blog.  I hope everyone had a good holiday, we certainly did.  The granddaughter came from Texas (she's 3) and Richard was in heaven.

The Wedding Festivals show was Saturday and we had a blast.  It was a great show for us, as you can see from the pictures.  We went with a whole new booth with a little Gothic, little Twilight sort of look.  We even had a black wedding cake.  Boy, was the booth a hit.  Brides were talking pictures and asking questions all night.  Now, I just need the bride that is brave enough to do this theme for her wedding.  Just give me a call, I have it all designed out in my head.





Check out the video for a recap of the show and to answer a question that I heard from more than one bride.  "I have a planner, that comes with my venue.  Doesn't she do everything I need?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails