Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Planner's Guilty Please - Tori and Dean's sTORIbook Weddings


So do you watch Tori and Dean’s sTORIbook Weddings?  When I first heard they were doing this show, I have to admit I thought great another wedding planner show, where they take a couple and throw all the money in the world at their wedding and poof the perfect wedding.  But this one is a little different.  It does actually show some of the challenges behind planning a wedding and some of the things that can go wrong.  Of course there is still a huge wad of money thrown into the mix and everything comes out perfect in the end, but I think it is worth watching.

Check it out on the Oxygen channel if you get the chance.  Oh and I love the way Tori and Dean work as a team, without any fights.  Richard are you listening...lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails