Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sugar and Champagne



One of the things I really enjoy about the Christmas season is going to the open houses put on by some of our talented vendors. Today, I was lucky enough to able to attend Dahlia’s Sugar and Champagne Design Event. Kristi is so talented that I knew it would be both beautiful and different from your usual Christmas décor and I was not disappointed. Not only did we see some gorgeous things, I saw some great ideas that could be incorporated into wedding design.

We snapped a few pictures with the cell phone to share with you.


This is not a great picture of this, but believe me it was simple and wonderful.  What a great centerpiece idea if you are planning a event at a place like Zen.



This was my favorite.  It was sooooooo beautiful.  I want it at my house.


Kristi hard at work, showing off all her hard work.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails