Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hanging, Casading or Dripping is the Look For 2011 Weddings

Inside Wedding Magazine - Summer 2010
I think the wedding above is probably the most beautiful one I’ve ever seen. In fact, I’m pretty sure heaven looks just like this. (You can see more in Summer 2010 Inside Weddings Magazine). Of course that may be because these are the colors I love, but what I really want you to notice are the hanging vines on the gazebo.


Inside Weddings- Summer 2010
This is the year of “hanging, cascading, dripping" or whatever other terms you would like to use. You see it everywhere. Dripping vines, cascading crystals, spilling ribbons, even (and I knew you wouldn’t believe me so I have a picture), hanging bartenders.

So how can you take this over the top look and make it your own? Ribbons are a good place to start. You can hang ribbons from trees, arches and even the back of chairs. Crystal curtains can be purchased and hung from arches; smaller crystals can be hung from arrangements on your tables. Even your bouquet or flower arrangements can be dripping with ivy or green amaranthus.


This is a great look you can easily make your own, even if you can’t afford bartenders hanging from the ceiling.
Event Soloutions

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails