Sunday, May 9, 2010

Don't Try to be a Bride and a Planner on Your Wedding Day

Ok, I shamelessly “borrowed” this picture from the June 2010 Brides Magazine. I love it. It shows exactly why a bride should not try to wear the hat of both a bride and the planner on her wedding day. I hear over and over “I wish I had hired Willrich for my wedding day” from brides that have had a less then perfect wedding day. Yes, I know no day is going to be perfect, but you, the bride, should not be the one having to worry about all the behind the scenes problems that will come up. This is your day to be beautiful and happy not stressed and full of anxiety. You really don’t want regrets when you remember your day.


Remember too, the earlier in the process you hire a planner the better it will be for you and your pocketbook. “I thought I could do it all myself, but now I realize I can’t”, comes up quite often when I talk to brides. So many times brides hire us after they have made decisions that were probably not the best use of their money or time. Once contracts have been signed there is little a planner can do to correct things. Hire your planner early and save both time and money.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails