Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vera Wang Partners with David's Bridals


Vera Wang announced today, she is going into partnership with David’s Bridals. Yes, you read that right, David’s Bridals. The line will be priced from $600 - $1500. There will be twenty dresses total and they will be available next spring. From what I understand the decision to do this was made after many of the top department stores either closed or stopped carrying high end wedding dresses due to the economy.


Vera says, “I am thrilled for the chance to bring my very specific vision to David’s Bridal, the biggest wedding retailer in America. The ability to grow my sphere of influence in the bridal world is both a huge creative and business opportunity and one I am so excited about. With this new challenge, I hope to speak with a level of taste and authority that will resonate with brides everywhere.”

I can't wait to see the dresses.

1 comment:

Heather Currie said...

I wish she was doing this when I got married...wow...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails