Monday, November 9, 2009

Two Beautiful Wedding Dresses in One



We’ve talked before about how much I love this Amsale dress. I think it is just about perfect. I love things that are a little different and this dress fits that need nicely. I love the fact that it’s shorter in the front to show off those beautiful shoes every bride wants and yet still has that formal traditional feel.




After I saw this picture of a real bride wearing the dress in Inside’s Weddings Fall 2009 edition, I loved it even more. This very smart bride had it bustled up short in the back for the reception, giving it the feel of a whole different party dress. She became a “two dress” bride with only the expense of one dress. I love it.

If you pick this dress, please hire me to be your planner.  I so want to see this dress go down the aisle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails