Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Favorite Reads

Running Willrich Bridal means I constantly need to stay ahead of the game on wedding trends, ideas, etiquette and logistical planning. I do this by reading every wedding magazine and book that I can get my hands on, not to mention the endless list of wedding blogs I review each day. Just like on any subject, some of the material out there is great and some is not so good. I thought, as a future bride, you might be interested in what I would recommend you investing your time and tightly stretched wedding dollars in.


My first choice is Mindy Weiss’ The Wedding Book . For those of you that don’t know, Mindy Weiss is one of the top planners in America. This book covers everything and I do mean everything you will need to know. It is not for the faint of heart. I had college textbooks that were not this big. But if you have the time and the dedication to wanting to know everything you need to plan your wedding, this is the book for you. This is not a picture book, it is a book filled with directions, suggestions and facts that you will need to know to plan your wedding.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails