Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and The City, at Last.


I went to see the new Sex and the City movie today. I cannot tell you how excited I was about this. I loved that show when it was on HBO. In fact, I turned down dates for the night it came on, just so I wouldn’t miss a moment.

Waiting for the movie to come out may have been torture, but it was worth it. It did not disappoint; the girls, the fashions, the luncheons, the accessories and the relationships were all there. And just wait till you see the bridal fashions. They are to die for. My biggest thrill was seeing a new take on bridesmaid dresses. It’s about time we see a change.

I won’t give anything away, but there is a lot you don’t expect happening in this movie. But you can expect to cry, sigh and laugh your way through it. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails